As seen on TV! MeteoEarth is the revolutionary new weather app from MeteoGroup, the developers of WeatherPro and AlertsPro. Adapted from a professional weather broadcast tool used by TV presenters around the world, and employing high-end gaming technology, never before used in a weather app, the stunning graphics on MeteoEarth bring the weather to life.
Navigate the 3D globe at the touch of a button, spin seamlessly from place to place, zoom in on a rain front moving over Europe then pan out to see a hurricane approaching Florida. With MeteoEarth, seeing is believing! You don’t need to be a weather enthusiast to love MeteoEarth. The awesome design and smooth movement means it’s simply a pleasure to show-off with this app.
PrecipitationSee the rain front coming in.
TemperatureLocate warm and cold areas around the world.
WindCheck the wind conditions and the jetstream.
Cloud coverFollow the direction of the moving clouds.
PressureTrack high and low pressure systems.
Storm trackerTrack tropical storms like hurricanes and typhoons.
WebcamsAccess to webcams all over the world, in partnership with webcams.travel
- Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe.
- Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour weather forecast.
- Save an unlimited number of favourite locations, synchronisable via iCloud (iOS).
- Choose and combine multiple weather layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
- Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker.
- Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world.
- Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year.
- Download the data and continue to use MeteoEarth in offline mode even when there is no signal.
- Connectivity via Apple or Fire TV, MiraCast or Chromecast – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
Optional premium service:
Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for an ad-free experience, an extended 5-day weather forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro!
NEW in version 2.0:
We are delighted to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. To provide you with this additional data we’ve included ads which can easily be switched off, by all users who have already purchased MeteoEarth, accepting that the free premium features are disabled simultaneously.
- FREE premium features including the great option of combining multiple layers for the full weather experience.
- Now also free: the water temperature layer in climate view and the storm tracker.
- Premium MeteoEarth users benefit from having an ad-free experience, viewing a forecast animation for 5 days ahead, and more.
- Greater zoom level: zoom in much deeper for extra detail and view more live global webcams!
- Some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date.